On the wrong track On the wrong track

Great Work!

Great Job! It worx and i understand it.
You have to realize you're on a train track and get off it and then stop that train, or even yeah let the train just drive around in a circle over and over and it will run out of gas because it has no reason to keep going.
Was gonna ask what song it was but someone already commented, great choice in the song. Keep up the good animating!
5/5 and 10/10 in my book.

Katan Katan

Wow!

Simply amazing, stunning & all that good stuph!

The Falcon Lords New The Falcon Lords New

Awesomeness!

I thought that was pretty cool, and i laffed when the green godzilla got punched haha! Great Job! I'm sure that took some time. On a slight side note, the audio file quality could've been better but it didn't matter, entirely, to me.
4/5
9/10

Re: I Hate Facebook! Re: I Hate Facebook!

Funny

I thought it was funny, and some people here writing reviews aren't getting it, I think . My conclusion, that i draw from it, is that Facebook and Myspace are both the same thing, pretty much, and that it's ironic that a person using one would hate the other. (which i think is what WaldFlieger was pointing out comically)
I have one of each and could really give two craps about hating either.
On a side note: Every single freaking thing in the world keeps changing.
With programs and electronics, the companies try and make them better but end up screwing something up when they make a newer version. (hence, the way myspace looks nowadays, as opposed to how it originally was, because they wanted to jump on the twitter/facebook status type setup look.
"The only thing permanent is change!"

Tuco Morrison n Friends 1 Tuco Morrison n Friends 1

A Riot!

That's a freakin' riot, hilarious!
I hope you don't get bored because i want to see some more of this sweet, sweet epic.
Next should be the strike is over and he's driving the bus dealing with some knobs.
Or maybe the strike is still going and he is going to do the negotiating.
Great Job Mr. Morrison animator person....

Awkward Short Awkward Short

Good stuff!

I thoroughly enjoyed this little dessert of comic rejection.
Oh! the disappointment!
Well, looks like he'll be going home, alone, to his cat & maybe she will be too. LoL
That's all for meow! (now)
I look forward to your next projects/animations.

Chimbley responds:

Right back to his cat, who probably ripped up his couch and peed on his bed :)

"EXTINCT" "EXTINCT"

How?

The only thing i want to know is how this was able to be uploaded when there's a 10mb limit and this says it's 13mb? I've tried uploading more than 10 and it won't.
I'm just really curious.

manuelberja responds:

someone told me about that.
i sent the creator of NG, TOM FULP!
and a got raised from 10 to 15mb. look for my comments for more clear answers
thanks!

Its a Dwagon Its a Dwagon

Ha!

Never Ever Smack A Dwagon! LoL
Yeah i liked it and i even liked the delay with the smack sound even if it somehow messed on it's own.
Oh maybe at the end the Dwagon could have flame charred the remaining corpse.
Also maybe have a further continuance with the torso of the guy in the Dawgon's stomach, lol
Good stuph and there's talent there.

Rovertarthead responds:

Thank ya and that could work too having the Dwagon burn the guys butt remaning there or somethin.

2 Minute Distraction. 2 Minute Distraction.

Hahaha!!!

I personally liked Watchmen.
But you really made me laff when you brought up the director shatting on your computer.
Jolly Good Fun!
Now that I've contributed to your charity off I go to find some more gems.

Happy Birthday D-Bag Happy Birthday D-Bag

Hilarious!

That was Hilarious & Brilliant.
I checked to see what other flash movies you had and was sad to see that there were no others!
Say it ain't so!
Keep up the good work and i look forward to more.

Lanfrader responds:

Thank you much and more is a comin :D